Live Music At 606 Club With Two-Course Meal + Glass Of Wine
Life is a lot like jazz: it's better when it's improvised. In light of that, why don't you throw caution to the wind and get yourself along to the 606 Club for an evening of live jazz music, accompanied by a two-course meal and a glass of wine. Over the coming weeks, they'll be welcoming a series of sublime performers to their stage to do their thing. Good music, good food and great wine – what more could you want? Life: it can be pretty awesome if you give it a chance.
- Mon 17 July: Sarah Moule
- Tue 18 July: Gina Foster, Joni's Soul
- Wed 20 July: Purdy
- Wed 27 July: Tori Freestone CD launc
- Thu 31 July: Noel McCalla
- fresh vichyssoise soup served either hot or cold with ciabatta
- 606 Club Special: quinoa salad topped with feta cheese, walnuts and a fresh mango salsa (v)
- chicken liver pate with apple chutney and crostini
- Mexican nachos tortilla chips, salsa and grilled cheese (v)
- grilled fresh salmon fillet with beurre rouge sauce, mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Thai chicken curry with rice and side salad
- sausages and mash: grilled cumberland sausages with a red wine infused gravy, creamy mashed potatoes and vegetables topped with cider apple chutney
- vegetarian special: spinach, mushroom and ricotta cheese pancake served with a mixed salad
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Your ticket price includes a two-course meal and music entry. We've managed to nab you a free glass of house wine on top of that.
606 Club, Chelsea
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.