Boisdale Of Bishopsgate has been presenting live jazz in the Piano Bar since it opened in 2002. They present a fine selection of London’s elite pianists and singer/pianists performing the great tunes from The Great American Songbook alongside the finest blues, jazz and boogie-woogie practitioners on the planet. Combining all of that with a finger-lickin menu, Boisdale give you the perfect London night out.
- East Anglian celeriac soup (v)
- Potted Inverawe smoked mackerel
- Salad of heritage beetroots with Somerset goat’s curd (v)
- Mini roast Macsween haggis
- Poached fillet of Scottish Highland salmon
- Truffle Aberdeenshire rib steak burger
- Soft potato dumplings with wild foraged mushroom (v)
- 9oz Aberdeenshire dry aged ribeye
- 1 Sep: Daniel Smith
- 2 Sep: Francesca Pichel & Rosa Ilona:
- 6 Sep: Orli Nyles
- 7 Sep: Lee Gold
- 8 Sep: TJ Johnson
- 9 Sep: Lady Jay & Idris Rahman
- 13 Sep: Orli Nyles
- 14 Sep: Lee Gold
- 15 Sep: TJ Johnson
- 16 Sep: Marcus Bonfanti and Jay Darwish
- 20 Sep: Orli Nyles
- 21 Sep: Lee Gold
- 22 Sep: TJ Johnson
- 23 Sep: Arthur Lea & Emine Pirhasan
- 27 Sep: Orli Nyles
- 28 Sep: Lee Gold
- 29 Sep: Richard Busiakiewicz
- 30 Sep: Francesca Pichel and Rosa Ilona
Boisdale are also currently doing an out-of-this-world claret sale at all of their venues. Check what's on offer below:
- Chateau Leoville Poyferre 2008 (was £160, now £75 a bottle; £85 off)
- Chateau Leoville Barton 2008 (was £165, now £77 a bottle; £88 off)
- Chateau Lynches Bages 2008 (was £195, now £105 a bottle; £90 off)
- Chateau Pavillon Rouge 2008 (was £199, now £120 a bottle; £79 off)
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Live music is from 7:30pm to 9:30pm Tuesday to Friday and from 7:30pm to 9:30pm on Saturdays. The booking time is the time customers must arrive for, but they are free to arrive any time from 6:30pm and enjoy the Champagne And Oyster Bar on the ground floor. Tables may not be able to be held beyond booking time. If you wish to be sat together please book together. Please note the ticket price is per person and includes either a two-course meal or a three-course meal. The kitchen closes at 9pm on Saturdays. Venue closes at midnight.
Limited seating available close to musicians and visibility of acts is not guaranteed from all tables. Boisdale reserves the right to alter or change the programme, timing and line-up without prior notification.
Boisdale Of Bishopsgate
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.