London Concertante manage to mix a rapport with their audience with their inherent love of chamber music. Tonight, they are bringing their own unique instrumentation to (mostly) Mozart with a touch of Chopin and Saint-Saens thrown in. Let the day wash over you in the beautiful surroundings of St John’s Smith Square as the music takes on a life of its own.
- Mozart: Divertimento in D
- Mozart: Piano Concerto in A major, K 414
- Chopin: Intermezzo from Piano Concerto No 2
- Saint-Saens: "Wedding Cake" Valse Caprice
- Mozart: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
St John's Smith Square, Westminster
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.