London Shell Co + Wright Brothers Present: Four-Course Menu On Regent's Canal
Pop-up seafood lovers London Shell Co have teamed up with their fish supplier Wright Brothers to celebrate the food and wine of the Basque Country. A four-course tasting menu with paired wines will be served aboard the My Fair Lady of Walker’s Quay, as she cruises from Camden Lock to Little Venice and back. Lovely stuff.
Hot off the back of a sold-out October run, which focused on Italian pairings, London Shell Co are celebrating the seafood of San Sebastian and the mysterious wines of the Pyrenees. Wright Brothers' dedication to supplying sustainable oysters, fish and seafood of the highest quality is unrivalled, and the team up with London Shell Co makes this a really exciting project.
On arrival – llegando:
- Caldo y Jerez (a hot broth with La Guitana Sherry to warm you up)
Para Picar – a selection of bar snacks:
- Manzanilla olives marinated in thyme, lemon, orange, olive oil and sherry vinegar
- Crisps with anchovies
- Smoked Idiazabal cheese with orange honey
- Wine: Txakoli Blanco, Bodegas Ameztoi, Getaria 2014
Pintxos Frios – cold pinchos:
- Guindillas chillies with anchovies
- Morecambe Bay oyster with cucumber and moscatel vinegar
- Gazpacho montadito with anchovy
- Wine: Roc'Ambulle, Domaine Le Roc, Fronton
Pintxos Calientes – hot pinchos:
- Sherry steamed mussels with chives
- Crab txangurro
- Wine: Jurancon Sec, Clos Lapeyre, 2009
Plato Principal – the main event:
- Bacalao alla bilbiana: cod with bilbiana sauce
- Wine: Irouleguy Rouge, Domaine Arretxea, 2012
Postre – dessert
- Torrijas con miel
- Wine: Floc De Gascogne
Please arrive promptly at 7pm for departure at 7:30pm. The My Fair Lady will return to 250 Camden High Street at 9:30pm. Last orders at 10pm.
Walker's Quay, Camden
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.