Bored of all the newfangled slang these days? Then step this way and join one of London's most unique spelling bees at The Book Club. This hilarious night will consist of various rounds of words and their meanings – each more difficult than the last. You can expect anything from Queen’s English and the Oxford Dictionary, to profanity and the Urban Dictionary – this isn't for the faint-hearted.
How it works:
- Everyone reading will get a number.
- When your number is called you'll jump on stage and then be given a word to spell.
- You can jump in and spell it straight away or ask for the meaning, origin or to have it in a sentence.
- If you answer correctly you will go onto the next round.
- If you answer incorrectly you get to hang out and enjoy the madness.
Start time: 7pm. Finish: 9pm.
The Book Club, Shoreditch
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.