When Gustavo Dudamel conducts the LA Phil, the result has been described as virtual combustion. Now's your chance to witness the world's most explosive conductor and orchestra partnership ignite in this concert covering four fresh, modern classics from the New World. And people say classical music is a dying genre…
- John Williams: Soundings (UK premiere)
- Alberto Ginastera: Piano concerto No 1
- Andrew Norman Play: Level 1 (UK premiere)
- Aaron Copland: Appalachian Spring (full orchestra version)
- Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Gustavo Dudamel: conductor
- Sergio Tiempo: piano
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.