Love is well and truly in the air at this loved-up pop-up
Join happy couples Posh and Becks, Brangelina and more to celebrate being loved up this Valentine's. Madame Tussauds' unique pop-up restaurant invites you along to a Hollywood-inspired party reception, where you will be greeted with a champagne cocktail and canapés surrounded by the world's most iconic stars. Then to top it off, enjoy three courses and three complementary drinks in the Victorian-inspired World Stage ballroom.
- A romantic table set for two
- Three-course dinner
- Partner glass of wine for each course
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Cloakroom facility
- Live entertainment
- Smoked beef carpaccio with apple and beetroot salsa
- Sweet miso and soy glazed pork belly, sesame seed brittle
- Herb crab cakes with a lemon aioli
- Artichoke and quince cornettos
- Creamed stilton, pear and rocket on walnut break crostini
- Double smoked salmon terrine, soft boiled quail’s egg, caviar sauce
- Grilled portobello mushroom, goat’s cheese, quinoa salsa and toasted almonds (v)
- Crispy breast of guinea fowl, celeriac puree, roast potato Lyonnais and buttery carrots finished with a port jus
- Chestnut ravioli, braised creamy leeks, baked ricotta, micro basil salad (v)
- Chilli chocolate mousse cake with a vanilla sable sponge, orange curd and toasted walnuts
Over 18s only. Last admission will be at 9pm. One ticket is valid for two people. Wines, beers and spirits will also be available to purchase on the evening. The menu and entertainment will be announced in the coming weeks.
Madame Tussauds, Marylebone
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.