Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar + Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market - think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks - it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
Bride-to-be Amanda Seyfried is Greece's dancing queen, but something's up...and it's not just Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth’s questionable singing. Which of the three potential papas will be the one to walk Seyfried down the aisle? Throw saucy mum Meryl Streep and more Abba hits than a Eurovision Song Contest into the mix, and you have a legendary film.
"That cheesy Abba musical has now become an even cheesier film." – The Guardian
"The closest you get to see A-List actors doing drunken karaoke." – Mark Kermode
- Pan Fried Crab Cake served with spinach salad and lime dressing
- Trio of melon and Parma ham salad with a balsamic glazed dressing
- Warm asparagus served with a pouched duck egg and a hollandaise sauce
- Grilled rib-eye stake served with chips and rocket salad with a choice of blue cheese dressing or a peppercorn sauce
- Grilled salmon fillet served with asparagus, baby new potatoes and shell fish bisque sauce
- Butternut squash risotto with crème fresh and parham cheese
- Lemon pot with lemon zest and clotted cream
- Marinated fresh strawberry’s with mint and balsamic vinegar served with clotted cream or a choice of ice cream
- Strawberry panna cotta served with strawberry coulis and fresh strawberry
Certificate: PG. Runtime: 1 hour 46 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.