Meet The Expert: How To Get On The Property Ladder In Brexit Times
This talk is for those who want to learn about how to get a mortgage and get on the property ladder here in London.
This is a purely content talk where you will find out what you need to do in order to get a property. This is not an investment opportunity or sales event.
What you will learn in this talk:
- Shall I buy or shall I keep renting?
- My estate agent does not return my call - does it mean we have lost the property to another buyer? Shall we offer more?
- What if the valuation goes wrong?
- Can we get a mortgage? What shall we do to make it happen?
- What if the vendor changes their mind after we have the mortgage offered?
- There are different government schemes on offer - how do they work? Are they any good?
- Are there any properties we should avoid?
- What shall I do to improve my credit rating?
- What is involved in buying a property?
- What do lenders take into account when making decisions about lending?
- What are the hidden costs?
- What pitfalls do I need to be aware of?
- What has changed with Brexit?
The expert on the night is Lina Bourdon, MD of City & Country Financial Services. Lina has been working with London First Time Buyers for over a decade now. Through this work she has learned that with all the information available out there future home owners can and do get overwhelmed. This is why we have put together a talk for those who wish to buy their first home – both now and in the future. During the talk Lina doesn’t sell anything, she does not push anyone to commit to anything - she simply shares her knowledge, expertise and lots of useful and valuable information.
Programme of the evening:
- 7pm to 8pm: Registration and informal mix and mingle and networking.
- 8pm to 8.45pm: Lina's presentation.
- 8.45pm onwards: Q&A and after that more informal networking
This ticket allows 1 person to enter the venue from 7pm. Dress code is either smart or elegant.
Home House Private Members Club
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.