Christmas is a time for indulgence. these days, we indulge, but we're well overshadowed by our ancestors: what happened to the good old feast? Well guess what baby: it's back. Join King Henry VIII and his royal guests and tuck into a delicious five-course feast and half bottle of wine at the Medieval Banquet. Naturally, the feast isn't restricted to food + drink: during the four-hour banquet, specialty acts will be performing for your viewing pleasure. They might not have had sanitation down, but those medieval folks sure knew how to party.
The mouth-watering menu:
- Butternut squash soup with truffle cream + watercress
- Ricotta, spinach + wild mushroom strudel
- Turkey roulade with turkey bacon, turkey sausages, savoy cabbage + cranberries
- Stuffed aubergine timbale with smoked tofu, steamed rice, crispy tempura + miso vinaigrette (v)
(Both main course options are served with roast potatoes, baby carrots and broccoli)
- Warm apple crumble pie with walnuts + cointreau Chantilly
- Mince pies
Medieval Banquet, St Katharine Docks
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.