If you're hankering for a really spectacular day out, it doesn't get better than this. Fret not: everything's taken care of. All you need to do is turn up at Stansted for a 6:45am flight (on a luxury private charter, no less), and you'll be well on your way to the most glamorous sporting event in the world. Let's not beat around the bush – this is a true adventure, so allow us to list some of those finer details below:
- private departure lounge with coffee and pastries
- exclusive luxury private charter flight
- complimentary bar and breakfast on departure flight
- complimentary bar and dinner on return flight
- luxury coach transfers to Monte Carlo
- general admission to Monaco Grand Prix with hillside standing views
- VIP hostess and management assistance
Over 18s only. Flight departs Stansted Airport at 6:45am, and arrives at Nice airport for 9:30am. You are asked to arrive at Stansted Airport in good time before departure. Whatever you do, don't forget your passport (and please make sure it's valid). Monaco Grand Prix is at 2pm, then you'll depart Nice airport at 9pm and arrive back in Stansted for 22:10pm.
Stansted Airport, Essex
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.