Melt away the stress of daily life with some vinyasa yoga before an evening of fun. Once you have achieved the perfect combination of calm bliss and rumbly hunger, Emily Hughes will be laying out a vegetarian feast with some seasonal gems and a few little twists to surprise you. Expect big flavours, hearty warmth, invigorating spices and lots of little immune boosters to set you up for the colder months.
The class will be suitable for all abilities so please don’t be shy if you are a beginner.
18:00 – Yoga class
19:30 – Post yoga refreshments
20:00 – Feast
- sweet potato falafel
- roasted squash and mung bean humus
- nutty seeded spelt bread
- chestnut, caramelised shallot and parsnip tart with cauliflower and buckwheat pastry
- juicy roasted aubergine with lentils and tahini dressing
- earthy beetroot, celeriac and apple coleslaw with toasted hazelnuts
- super green quinoa and broccoli salad with kale pesto and crumbly feta cheese
- Lime and elderberry "cheese" cake
Please mention any specific dietary requirements.
The Hill Station Community Cafe, Nunhead
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.