Held at a private venue in northwest London, get set for a New Year's party with 2 dancefloors, 1 art room and 3 small lounges to socialize. With the address being sent to you after you've purchased a ticket, all you need to worry about is getting your all-white outfit ready.
BARS: 2 drinks for 1 before 10pm, come early!
FOOD: street food will be available
DRESS CODE: WHITE
Prize for the best outfit (The Mansion London love expressive party revelers)
DJs (3 DJs on 2 dancefloors):
- DJ Joffrey Bogart's new sets are simply phenomenal, a pure stream of house music will flow from the speakers of the main floor, get ready: you won't be able to stop dancing!
- DJ Fabrizia, electro house master, is back & we can't wait for the performance of this duo: last time they played together was absolutely sen-sa-tio-nal, we still have goose bumps...
- Rockstar DJ Amin Sane from the west-end will bring a groovy touch in bumping the latest hip-hop & commercial hits into the second dancefloor of the place (last year was a killer)!
- Master saxophonist Francesco de Pinto joins the Mansion for the first time to swing the electro dancefloor
- Sam, master percussionist, will once again make you feel the beats!
- Fire shows spread across the night will add to the heated atmosphere, with Club Mob!
- Two glamorous dancers will spin around the Cage, beware: your head may turn...
- An amazing French mime will hide around, don't be surprised!
- Come early to get your caricature from Michael from the Punch magazine
- A stunning clairvoyant will give free consultations all night so you know exactly what to expect in 2016!
- Our crazy face painters will be there again: let your imagination emerge
- Delighted to announce a sensational exhibition by designer Sam Shendi
- VJ Daton will display a series of psychedelic movies this time, in our chilling lounge of course!
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.
Secret Location in Vauxhall, South London.
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.