This is not just another popup. With experience and inspiration from Francesco Mazzei’s L’Anima to Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester and Jacob Kennedy’s Gelupo, Chef Nina Parker performs her culinary art in Brixton and you (and your palate) better come prepared.
- aperitif: rhubarb, blood orange prosecco
- canapé: tomato caviar on baby gem lettuce with toasted pine nuts
- starter: spring salad, charred courgette, petits pois, rocket leaves, ricotta, basil vinaigrette
- main: pig cheeks slow cooked in merlot + amalfi lemons with spiced blackberry compote, roast garlic, rosemary cauliflower mash, broad beans, purple sprouting broccoli in a parsley marinade
- dessert: banana split, Madagascan vanilla ice cream, dulce de leche sauce, whipped cream, caramelised macadamia nuts + banana
Brixton East 1871, Brixton
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.