Our Secret Little Garden Cinema Event: Breakfast At Tiffany's
Street food, champagne, DJs, games and Breakfast At Tiffany's
From 20 August and every Saturday and Sunday until 11 September, Library have turned their courtyard into a summer garden.
Each weekend will feature different street food trucks, games, drinks and outdoor cinema from 9:30pm. If you want to, you can head straight into the private members club instead, but who would with the incredible lineup of films they've got planned.
- 9:30pm-close: Outdoor Cinema Breakfast At Tiffany's
Street Food available: 11am-9pm
- Cheeky Cheese
- Veggie Cheese
- Cheeky Bacon
- Cheeky Elvis: all the usual, but with peanut butter, grilled onions and Hot Daddy Sauce.
- Hot Daddy: a cheeky cheese with chunky hot jalapeño jam and a double dosage of the Hot Daddy chipotle sauce
Lemon Street Bakery
- Gluten free triple chocolate brownies
- Vegan chocolate cake
- Banana loaf and carrot loaves
Flavours of cake include:
- Red velvet
- Chocolate orange
- Chocolate and peanut butter
- Salted caramel
Settle back and be enchanted by Audrey Hepburn's turn as Holly Golightly, a flighty young woman embroiled in a struggle to find true love and independence in the city that never sleeps. Based on Truman Capote's novel, it's a beautiful snapshot of '60s New York. But New York is also a catwalk for Holly/Audrey's wardrobe: the orange coat and bucket hat combo she wears on her day out with Paul; the Burberry-style mac to see Doc off at the bus station; and, of course, that dress.
Certificate: PG. Runtime: 1 hour 52 minutes.
Cinema tickets (access from 9pm):
- A glass of champagne or cocktail plus movie and complimentary popcorn: £20
- Members Price: £10
Library Private Member's Club, West End
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.