This plan claims to aid your digestion and give you more energy
- Just £19 for access to the whole plan
- A 28-day plan devised by nutritionist, naturopath and former CEO of Psycle
- More than 120 recipes available
- All dishes free from gluten, refined sugar, dairy and additives
Time Out says
You want to eat right, right? Of course you do. And the guys behind this 28-day food plan reckon each of the 120+ dishes available taste damn good. But the really important thing is that they’ll apparently aid digestion and give you an energy boost, too. They also claim the plan will help you lose weight but we’re all about body positivity so we’re not too fussed about that bit. Everything is laid out in three easy-to-follow phases, with tips and guidance on creating sustainable change. Sounds worth a punt to us.
Need to know
- This offer is for access to a 28-day food plan from Artah at Home.
- To purchase the offer please head to www.artah.co/product/artah-at-home, go to basket and enter code TIMEOUT before purchasing.
- Offer ends May 15 2021
- Must be redeemed within one month of purchase.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.