Peter Golding’s Cafe Django is dedicated to the unique spirit of Gypsy guitarist Django Reinhardt and the Hot Club de France’s famous music from the '30s and '40s. Cafe Django has played various venues including The Chelsea Arts Club, The Arts Club-Dover Street, Momo’s, Le Quecumbar, L’Escargot-Soho and The National Harmonica League! It features leading musicians of the style with a five piece band of two guitars, accordion, double bass, harmonica and vocals. It is one of the world’s few (or only) harmonica-led gypsy swing bands.
Peter Golding - Harmonica & Vocals
Tim Ellis - Guitar
Jake Maun - Guitar
Frank Biddulph - Violin
David Miles - Double Bass
1) Tickets are non-refundable with 48 Hours of the event.
2) Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
3) We operate a Check-21. If you are lucky enough to appear younger than 21 you may be asked for photographic ID.
4) Seating is available on a first come, first served basis only. Latecomers may be required to stand until seating becomes available.
5) Reserved seating is only available for ticket holders of 7 or more people.
Toulouse Lautrec Jazz Club, Kennington
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.