SOLD OUT

Rob Deb: Dork Knight Forever


90% of devising a new comedy show is coming up with a killer name. The other 10% is crafting jokes. It would be fair to say Rob Deb’s taken care of the hard part then. Part of the first ever Clapham Fringe, Rob's Dork Night Forever is as glorious as its sounds. With jokes covering World Of Warcraft, bedding Elven princesses and Dungeons And Dragons, Rob Deb is the sci-fi, computer games and comic book fanatic's standup. Please arrive on time as latecomers may not be admitted.

Location

The Bread & Roses Theatre, Clapham

Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers

Don't miss out again!


Atoms/Logo

© 2021 Time Out England Limited and affiliated companies owned by Time Out Group Plc. All rights reserved. Time Out is a registered trademark of Time Out Digital Limited.