This September the House Of Vans cinema is showcasing five films following the lives of musicians, bands, roadies and journalists – all battling demons and setbacks on their way to the top. Nothing says rockstar quite like this lot, and did we mention they're all free?
- 8 Sep: Lemmy (4pm + 6pm). Certificate: 15. Runtime: 2 hours 37 minutes.
- 10 Sep: Anvil! The Story of Anvil (4pm + 6pm). Certificate: 15. Runtime: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 11 Sep: Dig! (2pm + 4pm). Certificate: 15. Runtime: 1 hour 50 minutes.
- 16 Sep: Beware Ginger Baker (5pm + 7pm). Certificate: 15. Runtime: 1 hour 40 minutes.
- 18 Sep: Cobain Montage Of Heck (1pm + 3.30pm). Certificate: 15. Runtime: 2 hours 25 minutes.
Valid ID required. This event is free, but entry is on a first come first served basis, so it can't be guaranteed. You need to be registered to store the event information in your profile, but rest assured, we won't charge you a penny.
House Of Vans, Southwark
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.