Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market - think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks - it's a step up from your everyday multiplex outing.
Inspired by the incredible events surrounding a treacherous attempt to reach the summit of the world's highest mountain, Everest documents the awe-inspiring journey of two different expeditions challenged beyond their limits by one of the fiercest snowstorms ever encountered by mankind. Starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Jason Clarke, John Hawkes and Josh Brolin, whatever happens, it's sure to be epic.
"For all the natural spectacle, the characters are what hold one's attention." – Chicago Reader
"This is a movie on the grandest scale, one that really does induce a sense of awe." – The Independent
- Rack of BBQ ribs with chips + coleslaw
- Roxy pulled pork bap with BBQ sauce, chips + coleslaw
- Steak + ale pie with seasoned vegetables + salted potatoes
- Grilled rump steak with chips, grilled tomato, watercress salad + peppercorn sauce
- Pork belly with mash potatoes, braised savoy cabbage + apple compote with calvados jus
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Warm couscous salad with feta cheese and rocket salad (add grilled chicken for just £2.00 extra)
- Risotto of the day with mushrooms and parmesan cheese
- Fresh beef lasagne with chips or salad
- Vegetable lasagne with chips or salad
- Penne pasta arrabiata with parmesan cheese (add mixed seafood or grilled chicken for an extra £2.00)
- Hand-carved ham with 2 fried eggs + chips
- Classic sausage + mash with onion gravy
- Handmade nachos with salsa, crème fraiche guacamole + melted cheese
- Roxy sliders: a selection of 3 mini burgers (beef, lamb + pulled pork)
- Roxy rump steak burger with caramelised onion, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy beef burger with onion relish and garnish chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy lamb burger with caramelised onion, chips + a mint raita
- Roxy grilled chicken breast burger with garlic mayonnaise, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Bacon: £1
- Egg: £1
- Cheese: 50p
- Jalapeños: 50p
Certificate 12A. Runtime: 2 hours 1 minute. Entry + Dinner ticket entitles you to one meal and one entry to the movie.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.