Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar + Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market - think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks - it's a step up from your everyday multiplex outing.
Miss Shepherd is an eccentric old soul. She spends her time by covering miles in her van, which happens to double up as her home. The neighbourhood are gradually becoming acquainted with her bizarre ways, until eventually one of them – a young writer by the name of Alan Bennett – invites her to park in his driveway, just until she gets something more permanent sorted. Fifteen years later she is still there. Directed by Nicholas Hytner, who also directed the film adaptation of Alan Bennett’s play The History Boys, this charming and hilarious British film is based on Bennett’s real experiences with the lady who lived in a van on his own driveway.
Dinner + Entry tickets get you one item from the sample menus below:
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites, green salad and a grilled mushroom served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, basil oil marinated new potatoes and sundry tomato cream sauce
Certificate: 12A. Runtime: 1 hour 44 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.