Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market - think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks - it's a step up from your everyday multiplex outing.
Starring Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron, Mad Max: Fury Road is the story of a woman rebelling against a tyrannical ruler in post-apocalyptic Australia. Setting off in search of her home-land with the help of a group of female prisoners, a psychotic worshipper, and a drifter named Max - it's an action-packed ride for all the senses. See you there.
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo and lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
- All burgers are served with chips and coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme
- Vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet
"This is the post-apocalyptic movie to end all post-apocalyptic movies." – The Independent
"…get prepped for a new action classic." – Rolling Stone
Certificate: 15. Runtime: 2 hours.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.