Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market - think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks - it's a step up from your everyday multiplex outing.
A boy from the slums of Mumbai finds himself one question away from winning 20 million rupees on a gameshow. When the police begin to wonder how a kid from such a background could possibly know the answers to all these questions, Jamal (Dev Patel) tells the story of his life, where each chapter reveals the fascinating adventures that led him to know the answers.
"Slumdog Millionaire is an exhilarating ride" – The Independent
"Danny Boyle's finest since Trainspotting." Empire Magazine
- Rack of BBQ ribs with chips + coleslaw
- Roxy pulled pork bap with BBQ sauce, chips + coleslaw
- Steak + ale pie with seasoned vegetables + salted potatoes
- Grilled rump steak with chips + peppercorn sauce
- Pork belly with mash potatoes
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Roxy sliders
- Roxy rump steak burger
- Roxy lamb burger
- Roxy grilled chicken burger
- Bacon: £1
- Egg: £1
- Cheese: 50p
- Jalapeños: 50p
Certificate 15. Runtime: 2 hours 1 minute. Entry + Dinner ticket entitles you to one meal and one entry to the movie.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.