Roxy Bar + Screen: Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens + Dinner
Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
This time around it's a film that needs no introduction. A contemporary sci-fi classic, this is your chance to turn the nostalgia up to eleven in JJ Abrams's smash hit new Star Wars.
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo and lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips and coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites and green salad served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, marinated new potatoes and sundried tomato cream sauce
Certificate: PG. Runtime: 2 hour 16 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.