Roxy Bar + Screen: Straight Outta Compton + Dinner
Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday multiplex outing.
For this screening, catch one of the biggest hits of 2015: Straight Outta Compton. Directed by F Gary Gray, and starring Core Hawkins, Jason Mitchell and O'Shea Jackson Jr, it follows the meteoric rise and fall of NWA. Witness the astonishing story of how these youngsters revolutionised music forever simply by telling the world the truth about life in the 'hood.
"An explosively entertaining biopic…" – Wall Street Journal
"Punchy, provocative and packed with attitude." – The List
Entry + Dinner tickets come with one item from the main or burger menu. Sample menu:
- Rack of BBQ ribs with chips + coleslaw
- Roxy pulled pork bap with BBQ sauce, chips + coleslaw
- Steak + ale pie with seasoned vegetables + salted potatoes
- Grilled rump steak with chips, grilled tomato, watercress salad + peppercorn sauce
- Pork belly with mash potatoes, braised savoy cabbage + apple compote
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Risotto of the day with mushrooms and parmesan cheese
- Classic sausage + mash with onion gravy
- Handmade nachos with salsa, crème fraiche guacamole + melted cheese
- Roxy sliders: a selection of 3 mini burgers (beef, lamb + pulled pork)
- Roxy rump steak burger with caramelised onion, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy beef burger with onion relish and garnish chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy lamb burger with caramelised onion, chips + a mint raita
- Roxy grilled chicken breast burger with garlic mayonnaise, chips + in-house made coleslaw
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Certificate 15. Runtime: 2 hours 27 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.