Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market - think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks - it's a step up from your everyday multiplex outing.
Robert De Niro plays a retired businessman and widower who returns to the working world when he lands a lucrative internship at fashion website, run by a driven young woman (Anne Hathaway).
"Meyers handles the material with assurance and charm, and there's fun to be had in the odd-couple dynamic at her film's heart." – Empire Magazine
"You can't look away, and soon you don't want to." – New York Times
- Rack of BBQ ribs with chips + coleslaw
- Roxy pulled pork bap with BBQ sauce, chips + coleslaw
- Steak + ale pie with seasoned vegetables + salted potatoes
- Grilled rump steak with chips + peppercorn sauce
- Pork belly with mash potatoes
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Roxy sliders
- Roxy rump steak burger
- Roxy lamb burger
- Roxy grilled chicken burger
- Bacon: £1
- Egg: £1
- Cheese: 50p
- Jalapeños: 50p
Certificate 12A. Runtime: 1 hour 58 minute. Entry + Dinner ticket entitles you to one meal and one entry to the movie.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.