In case you missed the memo, the Rugby World Cup is coming. You could watch the action at home, but where would the fun be in that? 20 minutes from Twickenham Stadium lies Richmond Fanzone, a mecca for all diehards of the sport. Watch the matches live on the big screen in between enjoying the rides, music and interactive activities. Eat, drink and revel in all things rugby. The World Cup starts and ends here.
- Friday, 18 September: 4pm-11:30pm
- Saturday, 19 September: 11am-11:30pm
- Sunday, 20 September: 11am-9pm
- Wednesday, 23 September: 1pm-10:30pm
- Thursday, 24 September: 6pm-10:30pm
- Saturday, 26 September: 11am-11:30pm
- Sunday, 27 September: 11am-9pm
- Friday, 2 October: 6pm-10:30pm
- Saturday, 3 October: 11am-11:30pm
- Sunday, 4 October: 11am-9pm
- Friday, 9 October: 6pm-10:30pm
- Saturday, 10 October: 11am-11:30pm
- Sunday, 11 October: 11am-11pm
- Saturday, 17 October: 12pm-11:30pm
- Sunday, 18 October: 11am-11pm
- Saturday, 24 October: 12pm-10:30pm
- Sunday, 25 October: 12pm-10:30pm
- Friday, 30 October: 5pm-11:30pm
- Saturday, 31 October: 12pm-11:30pm
This event is free and entry is on a first come first served basis, so it can't be guaranteed. We need your card details to store the event information in your profile, but rest assured, we won't charge you a penny.
Rugby World Cup Fanzone, Richmond
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.