£34.95 for as much booze and as much food as you like
What do you get?
- All-you-can-eat pan-Asian small plates and bottomless drinks
- Your choice of beer, wine or fizz
- More than 30 dishes to choose from with loads of veggie options available
- Available Saturdays and Sundays in Soho or Covent Garden
Time Out says:
Well this is great news. Why? Because not only is this remarkably good value, it’s at a high-tech restaurant that really knows its way around Asian cuisine. You can see the menu below but you can trust us on this when we say you will leave happy and satisfied. Because what could be better than bottomless pan-Asian tapas and free-flowing booze when it’s done as well as it’s done here? So head down to Soho or Covent Garden and tuck into as many of Inamo’s (really very massive list of) dishes as you can handle. And then revel in the fact that you’ll get to wash it down with your choice of bottomless beer, wine or bubbles. Not bad for less than £35. In fact, it’s better than not bad it’s really frickin' good.
What’s on the menu?
Korean Wings - Chicken wings, glazed in tangy Korean BBQ sauce.
Sichuan Chicken -Hot & spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers.
Spicy Aubergine (V) (Ve) - Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce. (Vegan)
Octopus Takoyaki - Octopus in creamy sauce, wrapped in batter and drizzled with teriyaki.
Yuzu Pork Belly - Pork belly drizzled with a more-ish yuzu dressing.
Vegetable Gyoza (V) (Ve) - Mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping sauce. (Vegan)
Chicken satay - Succulent chicken skewers served with chunky peanut satay sauce.
Bang Bang Caulifower (V) - Cauliflower florets tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce.
Korean baby back Ribs - 1/2 rack of tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce.
Som Tam Salad (V) (Ve) - Papaya, mango, sugar snaps, beansprouts, & fine beans in a hot & sour vegetarian Thai dressing. (Vegan)
Chicken & Vegetable Dumpling - Round dumpling filled with chicken, & mixed vegetables, served with dipping sauce.
Flamed Edamame (V) (Ve) - Edamame flambéed in sake. (Vegan)
Beef Tataki - Seared bavette rare steak with ponzu and yuzu miso truffle sauce.
Shishito Peppers (V) - Scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt. (Vegan)
Sweet and Sour Chicken - Inamo's take on a classic Chinese dish.
Black Pepper Fillet of Beef -Tender beef fillet in black pepper & oyster sauce with garlic, red & yellow peppers, and spring onions.
Vegetarian Buddha's Way Roll (V) (Ve) - Sweet mango & beetroot wrapped in inari. (Vegan)
Red Dragon Roll (V) - Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll. (Vegan)
Strawberry Sushi with Beetroot Mayo (V) - Mango, beetroot, & little gem roll, topped with cream cheese & slice of strawberry.
Spicy Tuna Gunkan - Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha.
Pretty in Pink Vegetarian Sushi (V) (Ve) - Asparagus, cucumber, broccoli, and carrot rolled in a playful pink wrapper. (Vegan)
Spicy Salmon Gunkan - Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha.
Buddha's Way Roll - Salmon & tuna mixed with sriracha and wrapped in inari.
Salmon Tataki with Lime Marmalade - Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade.
Seared Salmon Maki- Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber, avocado, and cream cheese.
Yellowtail Roll- Yellowtail with cucumber, spring onion, & cream cheese, topped with togarashi.
Vegetable Singapore Noodles (V) - Our vegetarian take on this classic South-East Asian dish.
Tofu Ho Fu (V) - Tofu, aubergine, and wide ho fun noodles in a more-ish sauce.
Five Spice Fries (V) - Thick cut fries coated in inamo's secret five spice mix with a wasabi mayo dip.
Prawn Crackers - Crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Rice (V)(Ve) - Steamed rice. (Vegan)
Miso Soup - Traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu.
Vegetarian Miso Soup (V) - A vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu. (Vegan)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for unlimited Asian tapas and bottomless fizz, beer or wine and at Inamo Covent Garden and Inamo Soho.
- Booking is essential - To redeem, please email email@example.com quoting your voucher and security codes.
- Valid until March 31, 2022.
- Available Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 4 pm.
- Excludes December 25 and 26, 2021.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Last food and drink orders will be taken 75 minutes into your sitting
- You must choose from beer, wine and fizz at the start of your meal and this will be your choice for the remainder of your sitting.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time.
- Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten.
- Over 18s only.
- Menu subject to change.
- Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion.
- Maximum of 10 vouchers per booking.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours.
- No-shows will not be rebooked.
- Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed at least 4 hours in advance of your booking or you will be charged full price for your meal.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- An optional service charge will be added to your bill.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.