Time to let the good times roll at this high-tech, pan-Asian restaurant group
- Just £22.95 for endless plates of sushi from a much-loved London restaurant
- Enjoy your unlimited food with a complimentary beer, wine or sake
- Dine at either the Soho or Covent Garden location
- 16 premium dishes to choose from
Time Out says
No restaurant in London does cutting-edge quite like Inamo. From the interactive menu projected on to the tabletops to the live feed from the kitchen webcam, this place delivers its fine fare in true 21st century fashion. It doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie or a regular, you’re sure to find something delicious. From Seared Salmon Maki to the tuna samurai roll and strawberry sushi with beetroot mayo, there’s a whole range of dishes to entice your taste buds. One particular must? The signature dragon roll, topped with crunchy tempura shrimp, creamy avo and a touch of mayo. Dreamy...You can taste all these and more for just £22.95. Yep, that’s right: unlimited plates of delicious sushi, plus a complimentary beer, wine or sake.
What’s on the menu?
Menu subject to change
Inamo’s signature dish! Crunchy tempura shrimp, creamy avocado and a touch of mayo. 8 pieces. Enter the Dragon!
Heaven & Hell Roll
Prawn tempura and red pepper, half with hellish hot sriracha, and a cooling half of heaven.
New York Roll
Fresh Scottish salmon, crunchy prawn tempura & avocado, topped with garlic & kenko mayo. 8 pieces. Samurai Roll Tender tuna, shrimp tempura & avocado, with BBQ sauce & red chilli. 8 pieces.
East Meets West Roll
Half a samurai & half a new york roll - the best of both worlds. 8 pieces.
Vegetarian Buddha’s Way Roll (V) (Ve)
Sweet mango, beetroot wrapped in inari. 2 pieces. (Vegan)
Red Dragon Roll (V)
Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll. 8 pieces. (Vegan)
Strawberry Sushi with Beetroot Mayo (V)
Mango, beetroot, & little gem roll, topped with cream cheese & slice of strawberry. 10 pieces.
Spicy Tuna Gunkan
Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha. 6 pieces.
Asparagus Tempura Uramaki (V) (v)
Crispy tempura asparagus roll with mayo.
Crispy Panko Salmon Roll
Crispy panko roll with Scottish salmon, red pepper & asparagus, served with wasabi, lemon, & dill mayo.
Tender tuna, shrimp tempura & avocado, with BBQ sauce & red chilli. 8 pieces.
Spicy Salmon Gunkan
Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha. 6 pieces.
Buddha’s Way Roll
Salmon & tuna mixed with sriracha and wrapped in inari. 2 pieces.
Seared Salmon Maki Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese. 8 pieces.
Salmon Tataki with Lime Marmalade
Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade. 9 pieces.
Fresh slices of Scottish salmon
Freshly sliced tuna
Yellowtail with cucumber, spring onion, & cream cheese, topped with togarashi
Glass house white 125ml
Bottle beer 330ml
Cup sake 60ml
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for unlimited sushi and a drink at Inamo, Soho and Covent garden.
- To redeem, please email email@example.com quoting your voucher and security codes.
- Guests choose from 1 x 330ml Kirin Beer, 1 x 125ml glass house white wine, or 1 x 60ml glass house sake. Non-alcoholic juice or soft drink also available.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Valid from Jan 3, excludes Feb 14, and expires on March 31.
- Only available Monday – Friday (with the last table on Friday at 5pm)
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- You may order as many dishes as you like to be consumed within (and not beyond) the 90-minute table sitting, but only three dishes per person at a time.
- Last unlimited sushi food orders will be taken 75 minutes into your sitting.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time.
- Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten.
- Over 18s only.
- Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion.
- Maximum of 6 vouchers per booking.
- You cannot change your booking if your booking is within 72 hours.
- No-shows will not be rebooked and vouchers will not be valid for use again
- Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed at least 4 hours in advance of your booking or you will be charged full price for your meal at the non discounted price.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers, additional guests cannot be added.
- Booking is essential.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Menu subject to change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.