From just £15.50 to see the stage version of the classic children’s story
- A gorgeous musical take on Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks’ colourful tale
- Strictly limited run at the Palace Theatre
- For ages 3+
Time Out says
You’re here, so we’re guessing you’ve got a kid in your life. Maybe it’s your own, maybe you're an excellent aunt, uncle, sister, brother, grandparent. Maybe you have lots of kids in your life? Whatever. What we do know is that you definitely know who Julia Donaldson is because man is she good. And prolific. One of her finest tales, illustrated wonderfully by Lydia Monks, is ‘What the Ladybird Heard’, a rich and colourful tale about two crafty robbers, one sleuthing ladybird, and a farmyard full of fun. And the really good news? It’s been adapted for the stage with live music, puppetry, audience participation and laughs galore. Those kids are gonna love it.
Need to know
- This offer is for tickets to ‘What the Ladybird Heard’ at the Palace Theatre
- To purchase, click the link above.
- Valid Tue-Fri and Sun (excluding 1pm).
- For performances until August 29.
- Must book by August 1 2021.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.