As Londoners passionate about food, it's hard not to be tantalised by all the delicious Indian flavours available in this city. In fact "going for an Indian" has become a quintessentially British thing to do, and London is the number one place to do it. Many new Indian taste sensations are created right here in this city. By joining Raj on his Secret Indian Food Tour you'll share in his passion for this food, taste exciting curries and flavoursome dishes, learn about intricate spices and all about Indian cuisine.
- A range of delicious curries: Pathia, Madras and vegetarian
- Refreshing Indian beer or a glass of wine or soft drink
- Traditional Indian savouries such as pakoras and spongy dhokras
- Mouthwatering Indian sweets such as sweet gulaab jamuns and creamy ras malai
- Paan: unique Indian refresher made of Betel leaf
- Authentic meat and veg tandoori dishes
- Sizzling chicken tikka and succulent lamb chops
- Exciting 2.5-3 hour East London Indian food tour from around the Indian subcontinent (Indian, Pakistan, Bangladesh)
- Learn about the history of Indian food, its presence in London and in UK food culture and it's contemporary culture today
- Navigation through London's famous Brick Lane with it's buzzing bars, food scene, art, and restaurants
- Sample numerous curries such as hot and sour combinations, and traditional ones, all served with delicious fluffy naan bread
- Drink cold Indian beers (soft drink options or wine also available)
- A stop at an authentic Indian savoury shop, to sample tasty pakoras and spongy dhokras
- Experience the diverse range of Indian sweets available in a traditional Indian sweet shop and chance to sample sweet gulaab jamuns and creamy ras malai
- A tour around an Indian supermarket and the chance to buy Indian spices and other exotic items
- End in an authentic Punjabi restaurant, serving the real deal of tandoori favourites such as sizzlng chicken Tikka's and succulent lamb chops
Whitechapel Gallery, Whitechapel
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.