The Terry Wogan backed singer gets it on at Boisdale
With a rich and inviting gentlemen's club decor, delicious British food and fantastic live music most nights of the week, Boisdale Of Canary Wharf offers some much needed respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. With a lively but spacious restaurant, a whisky bar, a heated terrace, an oyster bar and grill, as well as a cigar library and shop, everything you'll ever need is provided for.
Si Cranstoun has a wonderful voice that reminds you of Jackie Wilson one moment and Sam Cooke the next. Together with a brilliant band that can turn on a dime as they swing, groove and shuffle, Cranstoun’s infectious cocktail of rock and roll, rhythm 'n' blues and soul has been causing quite a stir recently.
- Soup of the day
- Mini roast Macsween haggis with mash
- Dill marinated Scottish salmon + sweet mustard dressing
- Salad of chilli and honey roasted sweet potato, crispy shallots, Parmesan + rocket (v)
- Sausage of the day, mash + red wine sauce
- Deep fried fish cakes, spinach Poached hen’s egg + Hollandaise sauce
- Pappardelle with Kentish broad beans, peas, pecorino, white wine, olive oil + pea tops (v)
- 7oz Fillet steak, Aberdeenshire 30 day dry aged, thick cut chips + béarnaise sauce (£8.00 supplement)
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. The booking time is the time customers must arrive for, but they are free to arrive any time from 6:30pm. Tables may not be able to be held beyond booking time. If customers wish to be sat together, please make sure to book together.
Please note the ticket price is per person and includes either a two-course dinner or a cocktail. The venue reserves the right to alter or change the programme, timing, lineup or menu without prior notification.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf,
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.