Simon Woolf Sextet With Two-Course Meal + Glass Of Wine
Dynamic jazz with a whole lotta swing
Simon Woolf’s band are six strong, and every last one of them is a virtuoso. Woolf’s superb jazz bass and original compositions are anchored by the work of flautist Mark Crook, trumpeter Henry Armburg-Jennings and the slick guitar of Colin Oxley. When the band hit their stride, they’re an all-swinging thing of beauty. Enjoy a two-course meal with wine at 606 before Simon Woolf Sextet take charge and work their magic.
- fresh vichyssoise soup served either hot or cold with ciabatta
- 606 Club Special: quinoa salad topped with feta cheese, walnuts and a fresh mango salsa (v)
- chicken liver pate with apple chutney and crostini
- Mexican nachos tortilla chips, salsa and grilled cheese (v)
- grilled fresh salmon fillet with beurre rouge sauce, mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Thai chicken curry with rice and side salad
- sausages and mash: grilled cumberland sausages with a red wine infused gravy, creamy mashed potatoes and vegetables topped with cider apple chutney
- vegetarian special: spinach, mushroom and ricotta cheese pancake served with a mixed salad
Over 18s only. Your ticket includes a two-course meal, music and free glass of house wine.
606 Club, Chelsea
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.