Get your ticket now from £5
What is it?
No doubt by now you’ve heard about gong baths – but just because people are talking about them right now, doesn’t mean they’re a new fad. Sound healing is an ancient form of meditation developed in parts of Asia, which uses varying frequencies and vibration to resonate with different parts of the body. In this class from Refinery, you’ll be taken on a relaxing journey by your instructor, who will use Tibetan singing bowls, tuning forks, rain sticks and a variety of drums. You’ll practically float to work afterwards.
When is it?
8am-9am on November 12, 26 & December 12.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to Sound Journey and Meditation with The Refinery at Samsung KX on November 12, 26 or December 12.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 8am.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Yoga mats will be provided.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Once sold out additional tickets will not be available for purchase on the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors.By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.