Get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen, sit back and relax with a good movie in a curtained off ‘cinema’ area at the back of the bar, accompanied by modern European food, with an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby famous food market from homemade burgers to perfectly cooked steaks.
For this screening, catch one of the biggest hits of 2015: Straight Outta Compton. Directed by F Gary Gray, and starring Core Hawkins, Jason Mitchell and O'Shea Jackson Jr, it follows the meteoric rise and fall of NWA. Witness the astonishing story of how these youngsters revolutionised music forever simply by telling the world the truth about life in the hood.
- Rack of BBQ ribs with chips + coleslaw
- Roxy Pulled pork bap with BBQ sauce, chips + coleslaw
- Steak + ale pie with seasoned vegetables + salted potatoes
- Grilled rump steak with chips, grilled tomato, watercress salad + peppercorn sauce
- Pork belly with mash potatoes, braised savoy cabbage + apple compote with calvados jus
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Warm couscous salad with feta cheese and rocket salad (add grilled chicken for just £2.00 extra)
- Risotto of the day with mushrooms and parmesan cheese
- Fresh beef lasagne with chips or salad
- Vegetable lasagne with chips or salad
- Penne pasta arrabiata with parmesan cheese (add mixed seafood or grilled chicken for an extra £2.00)
- Hand-carved ham with 2 fried eggs + chips
- Classic sausage + mash with onion gravy
- Handmade nachos with salsa, crème fraiche guacamole + melted cheese
- Roxy sliders: a selection of 3 mini burgers (beef, lamb + pulled pork)
- Roxy rump steak burger with caramelised onion, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy beef burger with onion relish and garnish chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy lamb burger with caramelised onion, chips + a mint raita
- Roxy grilled chicken breast burger with garlic mayonnaise, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Bacon: £1
- Egg: £1
- Cheese: 50p
- Jalapeños: 50p
"An explosively entertaining biopic…" – Wall Street Journal
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Certificate 15. Runtime: 2 hours 27 minutes. Each ticket entitles you to one meal and one entry to the movie.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.