Do you want to take your career to the next level?
You want to get that next promotion. You may be aiming to become a senior manager or even a board member in the future. This is a great event if you're ambitious about your career and you're looking for that competitive edge.
The Success Talks Conference 2017 – Accelerating Your Career – will provide you with practical tools and techniques to achieve greater success. It’s a unique opportunity for you to meet successful leaders and take part in focused activities to develop the skills that some of the highest achievers in many of our best companies say have been fundamental to their success.
Throughout the day, some of the most respected senior figures from major organisations in both the UK and USA will share details about the biggest enablers to their career progression. More importantly, you will have the opportunity to meet them in person, get inspired and and have your burning questions answered. This is the first Success Talks conference of its kind. Tickets for this special event are limited and will go quickly. Avoid disappointment, get your ticket now to secure your place.
If you are a future leader who is ambitious and wants invest in building a winning skill set for success, this conference will arm you with a greater understanding of what some of the best leaders see as the top skills for today’s dynamic work place. These skills will help you to stay ahead of the crowd and to anticipate future organisational needs.
Buy your ticket and benefit from sessions such as:
- Becoming an Influencer and Building Your Brand
- Strategic Networking to Build High Value Relationships
- Presenting with Impact and Influence
- The Art of Successful Negotiation
- The CEO of You! How to Build Key Board Skills in Your 20s/30s
Special guest speakers include:
- Peter Akwaboah – Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- John Kerr – Vice Chairman, Deloitte
- Arlene Isaacs-Lowe – Head of Investor Relations, Moody
- Dawid Konotey-Ahulu – Co-Founder Redington and Mallowstreet
- Andrew Carrett – Managing Director, Flint Hyde
- David Nichols – Managing Partner, EY - [USA]
- Tony Wilkins – Managing Director, BNYM [USA]
- Ian Greenstreet - CEO and Executive Chairman Infinity Capital Partners; Board Director Diamond Bank
- Janet Thomas – MD Infinity Capital Partners, ex head Sales Citigroup, ex President Women in Banking & Finance
Included in your Ticket Price:
- Special conference programme with a surprise offer
- Buffet lunch
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Access to a special networking reception after the conference
This event is targeted at individuals aged 25 and above. All ticket purchases are final and no refunds are available. Speakers and timings may be subject to change at any point up to and including the day of the event. All opinions expressed by individual speakers on the day and in connection with this event reflect their personal views only.
The Royal Bank of Scotland, Spitalfields
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.