Suspiciously Elvis has built a loyal following at Boisdale for their superb Saturday night recreations of Elvis in his '70s Las Vegas pomp. Now, they're returning with their equally stunning tribute to the rockin’ Elvis of the mid '50s, when the King returned to his simple style and wowed the world with his incredible power and allure. Come and relive the raw energy of Elvis at his finest.
- Soup of the day
- Mini roast Macsween haggis with mash
- Dill marinated Scottish salmon + sweet mustard dressing
- Salad of chilli and honey roasted sweet potato, crispy shallots, Parmesan + rocket (v)
- Sausage of the day, mash + red wine sauce
- Deep fried fish cakes, spinach Poached hen’s egg + Hollandaise sauce
- Pappardelle with Kentish broad beans, peas, pecorino, white wine, olive oil + pea tops (v)
- 7oz Fillet steak, Aberdeenshire 30 day dry aged, thick cut chips + béarnaise sauce (£8.00 supplement)
- Show only: a standing ticket
- Cocktail and show: a standing ticket + cocktail
- Dinner and show: a seated ticket + two-course dinner
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Please note that the ticket price is per person and includes either a standing ticket (with or without a cocktail) or a seated ticket with a two-course dinner. You must arrive by the start time on your ticket, though feel free to arrive from 6:30pm. Anticipated stage time is 9.45pm. The venue reserves the right to alter or change the programme, timing, lineup or menu without prior notification. Please arrive on time as latecomers may not be admitted.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf,
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.