Tammy Weis is blessed with one hell of a voice. The Canadian-born chanteuse has been plying her trade in London for a decade, whilst releasing a slew of critically-acclaimed albums. Following a hearty two-course dinner from the menu with wine, watch Tammy and her band at 606 where she’ll be performing a greatest hits set with a few special guests joining her onstage.
- fresh vichyssoise soup served either hot or cold with ciabatta
- 606 Club Special: quinoa salad topped with feta cheese, walnuts and a fresh mango salsa (v)
- chicken liver pate with apple chutney and crostini
- Mexican nachos tortilla chips, salsa and grilled cheese (v)
- grilled fresh salmon fillet with beurre rouge sauce, mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Thai chicken curry with rice and side salad
- sausages and mash: grilled cumberland sausages with a red wine infused gravy, creamy mashed potatoes and vegetables topped with cider apple chutney
- vegetarian special: spinach, mushroom and ricotta cheese pancake served with a mixed salad
Over 18s only. Your ticket includes two-course meal and a free glass of house wine.
606 Club, Chelsea
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.