London is one of the world's culinary hubs, famous for the diverse and high-quality cuisine on offer. But that's a lot of restaurants to work through, right? Hit 'em all up in one go, as Taste of London returns to Regent's Park for five days of gourmet summer dining.
- Taste of London is returning to Regent’s Park this June from 17th – 21st for five days of gourmet summer dining
- Treat your taste buds to dishes from restaurants such as Sushisamba, Duck & Waffle, The House of Ho, Meatliquor, Roka, The Palomar, Clove Club plus many more
- Between bites, get kitchen secrets in a programme of interactive demos + tastings on the AEGTaste Theatre from world famous chefs, including Michel Roux Jr, Raymond Blanc, Marcus Wareing + Monica Galetti
- Get hands-on instruction from leading chefs in the AEG Let's Taste Live Cooking Experience, get back to basics in the new Wild Kitchen, take part in whisky masterclasses with The Balvenie or create your own Bloody Mary in the Ketel One Vodka Kitchen
- If that isn’t enough unleash your inner sommelier in one of the Laurent-Perrier Champagne Masterclasses, pour your own Czech style serve at the Pilsner Urquell Tank Beer pouring pods or enjoy a silent disco in Mortimer’s Orchard
Tickets valid for session purchased only and cannot be transferred. Standard ticket includes entry to the festival.
Regent’s Park, City Of Westminster
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.