Tapas is the best. The variety on offer, the rich flavours, how social it all is. It can't really get any better – unless you throw a glass of red wine into the mix, that is. The Little Drury is a place where tapas is done properly. With a passion for sourcing the best ingredients, they've put together an enviable menu of very reasonably priced Italian and Spanish inspired tapas. Their generously proportioned plates are certain to please, plus there's a great wine selection and a unique choice of cocktails with a Little Drury twist. Now is the time to top up on some tapas.
A taster of the awesome menu:
- Parmigiana Melenzane: fried aubergine, tomato sauce, basil, parmesan, provola cheese
- Bruschetta Parma: parma ham, cherry tomato, rocket, parmesan shaves, balsamic vinegar
- Gateau di Patate: potato, smoked ham, parmesan, provola cheese
- Genovese: tender beef slow cooked in onions
- Mini Cannoli Cioccolato: crispy Sicilian biscuits with a ricotta cheese filling, chocolate and pistachio sprinkles
There are two ticket options to choose from: 2 Plates + Drink or 4 Plates + 2 Drinks (ideal for two people). Each ticket includes a tapas selection plus a glass of wine. The menu includes several vegetarian options.
Little Drury, Covent Garden
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.