Kalos. Eidos. Skopeo: Beauty. Shape. Examine. Together, these three words form kaleidoscope – the observation of beautiful forms. The TEDx London Business School conference invites you to pick up your kaleidoscope and view the world through a new lens. Come along with an open mind to this full day of engaging talks and presentations. Your ticket includes full access, lunch and social hour. There's no age restrictions or dress code; all you need is yourself and a spot of enthusiasm for the world you live in.
- Udayan Goyal, founder of Apis Partners LLP
- Adam Carroll, transformational trainer
- Alex Edmans, professor of finance at London Business School
- Jessica Butcher, business development lead at Alibaba
- Anant Singh, South Africa's pre-eminent film producer
- and many more
Doors open at 8:30am, conference begins at 9:30am.
Royal Geographical Society, Kensington
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.