Toss a caber, bag a pipe and get ready for some great Scottish grub
Burns' Night is a celebration of all things Scottish. Held every year on the 25th January – the birth date of famed Scottish poet Robert Burns – it's a time for haggis, bagpipes and all things bonnie.
Terrace and The Stable are celebration the evening by holding a fine, four-course meal cooked by renowned chef Christopher Hackett. Hackett, won Young Chef Of The Year while studying at Conran Restaurants, has worked at Fat Duck, Bluebird and The Savoy, and was on the BBC2 show The Restaurant, where he worked with Raymond Blanc.
His focus is on good quality, seasonal, local food in a great atmosphere, without the sky-high prices you would usually find in top restaurants.
Selection of canapés
- Baby scotch eggs
- Haggis and potato pancakes with maple glaze
- Smoked Scottish cheese fondant
- Haddock in honey smoked bacon, parsley butter potatoes and leek cream
Trio of Aberdeen angus
- Scotch pie, slow cooked beef cheek, fillet of beef with baby onions and fondant potato
Scottish fudge pudding
- Fudge pudding, highland cream and lavender caramel
Wee drop of whisky
Over 16 only. Valid ID required.
The Stable, Charlton
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.