Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
Testament Of Youth jumps back a century to a time when Britain was at war and England was a very different place. Alicia Vikander stara as the determined young woman who abandons her studies to become a war nurse.
- Rack of BBQ ribs with chips + coleslaw
- Roxy pulled pork bap with BBQ sauce, chips + coleslaw
- Steak + ale pie with seasoned vegetables + salted potatoes
- Grilled rump steak with chips, grilled tomato, watercress salad + peppercorn sauce
- Pork belly with mash potatoes, braised savoy cabbage + apple compote
- Fish and chips with chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Risotto of the day with mushrooms and parmesan cheese
- Classic sausage + mash with onion gravy
- Handmade nachos with salsa, crème fraiche guacamole + melted cheese
- Roxy sliders: a selection of 3 mini burgers (beef, lamb + pulled pork)
- Roxy rump steak burger with caramelised onion, chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy beef burger with onion relish and garnish chips + in-house made coleslaw
- Roxy lamb burger with caramelised onion, chips + a mint raita
- Roxy grilled chicken breast burger with garlic mayonnaise, chips + in-house made coleslaw
Certificate: 12A. Runtime: 2 hours 9 minutes.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.