The Art Conference is a two-day arts festival exploring the intersection and evolution of technology, art and culture, bringing together global visionaries and creating a platform to discuss, connect and engage with contemporary art from a fresh perspective.
The inaugural conference explores the evolution of street art with a curated weekend of keynote presentations, panel discussions and networking opportunities for those with an interest in the future of this global movement. TAC will debate and deconstruct change on the subjects of social engagement through street art and how technology can enrich our experience with art and culture.
As an attendee of TAC, you'll:
- Explore the evolution of Street Art, via a program of keynote presentations debating the social, political and environmental change that the medium is creating in ever-more powerful ways.
- Learn about technology's influence on Street Art, not least in the creation of rapidly-expanding global communities within the scene, will be discussed alongside the emotional energy covering urban landscapes worldwide.
- Meet representatives from across the art world during regular breaks, while enjoying international cuisine and a drink at the bar.
- Have an early chance to invest in astonishing new art initiatives and artworks on exhibition during the event. TAC aims to create valuable digital content and interaction with the art and creative community through digital sharing. Using platforms like Facebook and YouTube, TAC will generate an online following and create a digital version of its conference.
What you get with your ticket:
- Exposure to over 15+ international keynote speakers from the worlds of tech, contemporary art and culture.
- Special preview access to the TAC Exhibitions Hall.
- Special access to limited edition print releases from Dan Witz and Robert Montgomery.
- Q&A with the exhibiting artists and curators.
- TAC Networking Breakfast with tea, coffee, fresh fruit and pastries.
- TAC Afternoon Tea with cake and refreshments.
- TAC Evening Drinks on the Saturday night.
Conference attendees will also be treated to food and drink from local chefs in the outdoor food court, while networking breakfasts and afternoon teas will be provided by Unity Kitchen, a social enterprise creating jobs and apprenticeships for people with disabilities.
TAC #01 Confirmed International Keynote Speakers: RJ Rushmore (NYC),Jordan Seiler (NYC), Guillaume Trotin (Germany), Robert Montgomery (UK), Maser (UK), Dan Witz (NYC), Teresa Latusezwska (Poland), Mia Grondahl (Sweden), Jose Montmayor (Mexico), Tinsel Edwards (UK), Dan Lewis (UK) , Louis Jensen (UK), Valentina Fois (Italy) and more to be announced.
Each of the keynote speakers has been selected for the impacts they have made on the art market, the insight they can bring to our collective social understanding and the knowledge they can impart and trade with a receptive audience.
Saturday, July 23 2016:
- TAC registration and Breakfast: 9:30am-11:00am
- Conference: 11am-7pm
- Evening Reception: 7pm-9pm
Sunday, July 24 2016:
- TAC registration and Breakfast: 9:30am-11am
- Conference: 11am-6pm
- Evening Reception: 6pm-8pm
Valid Student ID required for all purchasing a TAC Student ticket.
Ugly Duck, Borough
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.