With a rich and inviting gentlemen's club decor, delicious British food and fantastic live music most nights of the week, Boisdale Of Canary Wharf offers some much needed respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. With a lively but spacious restaurant, a whisky bar, a heated terrace, an oyster bar and grill, as well as a cigar library and shop, everything you'll ever need is provided for.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf has been presenting live jazz in the Piano Bar since it opened in 2002. Having expanded their musical menu, they now play host to one of blues' greats. Eric performs his blistering blend of blues, boogie woogie and rock and roll and a jumpin’ jukebox full of classics by B.B. King, Jerry Lee Lewis, Fats Domino and Ray Charles. He's accompanied by Jools Holland's great bass player Dave Swift.
- Soup of the day
- Mini roast Macsween haggis with mash
- Dill marinated Scottish salmon + sweet mustard dressing
- Salad of chilli and honey roasted sweet potato, crispy shallots, Parmesan + rocket (v)
- Sausage of the day, mash + red wine sauce
- Deep fried fish cakes, spinach Poached hen’s egg + Hollandaise sauce
- Pappardelle with Kentish broad beans, peas, pecorino, white wine, olive oil + pea tops (v)
- 7oz Fillet steak, Aberdeenshire 30 day dry aged, thick cut chips + béarnaise sauce (£8.00 supplement)
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. You must arrive by the start time on your ticket.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf,
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.