Fancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market – think homemade burgers and perfectly cooked steaks – it's a step up from your everyday Multiplex outing.
When four outsiders saw what the big banks, media and government refused to – the global collapse of the economy – they had an idea: The Big Short. Their investment leads them into the underbelly of banking where they must question everyone and everything. Starring Christian Bale, Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt and Steve Carell.
"The Big Short will affirm your deepest cynicism about Wall Street while simultaneously restoring your faith in Hollywood." – New York Times
"Confronting these facts while snorting at how funny this film often can be is quite confounding." – This Is London
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites, green salad and a grilled mushroom served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, basil oil marinated new potatoes and sundry tomato cream sauce
Certificate: 15. Running time: 2 hours 10 minutes. Please be aware the menu is a sample menu and can be changed by the venue at any time.
Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.