This one's for all the chocaholics out there. Whether you like it dark, milk or white, with nuts or alcohol in it or with shavings of little bits of delicious truffle on the top, there's something for everyone. Yup, The Chocolate Show is returning to Olympia and boy, are we excited. With an impressive lineup of experiential features this is gonna be a must-attend.
Some of the highlights you can expect to see:
- A chocolate factory is being built at the show. HB Ingredients and Paul Wayne–Gregory will demo the techniques in the chocolate-making process
- Celebrity chefs including Will Torrent, Willie Harcourt-Cooze, Paul A Young, Chris + Jeff Galvin, Tony Rodd + GBBO winner Edd Kimber will demo recipes live on stage
- A chance to taste and learn about some of the world’s best chocolate at The Tasting Room
- Award-winning musical Charlie & The Chocolate Factory are hosting the children’s area. Expect chocolate workshops + an appearance from the Great Glass Elevator
- The world famous Chocolate Fashion Show will be live on the catwalk each day at 5pm
- Pop-up dessert bar with Vairhona and Belle Epoque
- Pastry cocktail masterclasses with Cosy
- Over 80 exhibitors including The Chocolatier, Rococo, Hotel Chocolat, Lauden, Magnum and Divine taking part
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Ticket provides entry for one person on the stated date.
Olympia London, West Kensington
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.