Every week Havana’s nightlife comes to the Forge. Enjoy live music from the best Cuban and Latin musicians in the UK and try your hand (or feet) at salsa – there are even lessons at the start if you want to pick up some dancing tricks. Enjoy the Latin beats provided by the resident DJ Javier La Rosa before and after the live band.
- Friday 3: Dorance Lorza & Sexteto Cafe are exceptional masters of the revived “salsa con vibes” style of the 90s rather than that of the more common big brass-heavy salsa orchestras of the 60s/70s
- Friday 10: Elpidio & Su Alegria Orquesta mixes together a rich lifetime of latin flavour, taking the swing from Buenaventura, -Colombia, and the rhythm of Cali – ‘the capital of salsa’ – plus the tradition of Cuba and the style of New York.
- Friday 17: Led by renowned Cuban trumpet & trombone player Eikel Venegas, Kalison Orquesta are 10 professional musicians from Latin America and Europe who play modern salsa from Cali, Colombia, with the sound of 3 trombones. Their music is full of energy and will keep you dancing all night.
- Friday 24: Johnny & Su Son Melao Orquesta is an international Salsa band full of charisma that specialise in making you dance as long they are on the stage, don't miss this unique opportunity to enjoy their passionate music.
- Friday 31: Conjunto Sabroso mix all kinds of authentic and infectious Afro-Latin styles into a percussive explosion of old school Salsa, Son, Guajira, Cha cha, Bolero and heavy Cumbia.
If you feel like an extra immersive latin experience then why not also book combined entry and salsa class ticket for an authentic Cuban-style Salsa lesson with Havana Londres at 7pm. Step to it!
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.
The Forge, Camden
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.