Hotel California. Take It Easy. Witchy Woman. I think we can all agree that most of the world's best classic rock was written by The Eagles. After the tragic passing of founding member Glenn Frey, what better way to honour their music than by taking in The Alter Eagles. The sun-drenched sound of 1970s California is the perfect antidote to a cold February night. Having fine-tuned their sound for over a decade, the Alter Eagles sound as good as the original band as they glide through two sets of classic songs everyone can get down to.
- Soup of the day
- Mini roast Macsween haggis with mash
- Dill marinated Scottish salmon + sweet mustard dressing
- Salad of chilli and honey roasted sweet potato, crispy shallots, Parmesan + rocket (v)
- Sausage of the day, mash + red wine sauce
- Deep fried fish cakes, spinach Poached hen’s egg + Hollandaise sauce
- Pappardelle with Kentish broad beans, peas, pecorino, white wine, olive oil + pea tops (v)
- 7oz Fillet steak, Aberdeenshire 30 day dry aged, thick cut chips + béarnaise sauce (£8.00 supplement)
- Show only: a standing ticket
- Cocktail and show: a standing ticket + cocktail
- Dinner and show: a seated ticket + two-course dinner
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Please note that the ticket price is per person and includes either a standing ticket (with or without a cocktail) or a seated ticket with a two-course dinner. You must arrive by the start time on your ticket, though feel free to arrive from 6:30pm. Anticipated stage time is 9.45pm. The venue reserves the right to alter or change the programme, timing, lineup or menu without prior notification. Please arrive on time as latecomers may not be admitted.
Boisdale Of Canary Wharf,
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.