The End Festival brings the best underground bands from home and abroad and turns Crouch End institutions into North London’s hippest hangouts. This year, the event will be extended to ten whole days and take place in seven (maybe more) local venues. The diverse lineup is an acoustic dream, with expert curators such as Before The Gold Rush and This Is Wired bringing the very best talents to the ends.
Either grab yourself a ticket for a specific gig or get a Friday, Saturday or two day pass and hear as much music as you can.
- 12th Nov at 7:00pm: Lowpines at Earl Haig Hall, N8 9TH
- 13th Nov at 7:00pm: Joseph And Maia at Riley The Ice Cream Cafe, N8 9SU
- 13th Nov at 7:00pm: The Fierce And The Dead at Downstairs at The King's Head, N8 8AA
- 13th Nov at 9:30pm: Kate Jackson at The Crypt Studio, N8 9QH
- 14th Nov at 7:00pm: This Is Wired at Riley The Ice Cream Cafe, N8 9SU
- 14th Nov at 7:00pm: Before The Gold Rush at The Haberdashery, N8 8PL
- 14th Nov at 7:00pm: The Wave Pictures at Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre, N8 9JJ
- 14th Nov at 7:30pm: The Battles Of Winter at The Crypt Studio, N8 9QH
- 15th Nov at 8:00pm: Emma Pollock at Earl Haig Hall, N8 9TH
- 16th Nov at 7:00pm: The Mae Trio at Downstairs at The King's Head, N8 8AA
- 19th Nov at 8:00pm: R n R at Earl Haig Hall, N8 9TH
- 22nd Nov at 1:00pm: The Feat Of St Cecilia at Earl Haig Hall, N8 9TH
…and many more acts over the course of the festival.
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Tickets may be purchased for individual events, or for a set period of days.
Multiple locations - DELETE,
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.